Zachary is 6 month's old today! I can't believe how fast these months are going by. His first birthday is just around the corner (and don't think I haven't started planning it yet). We went for our monthly G.I. appointment today and Zach is not gaining much weight. The Dr. likes him to put on a pound a month but this month he only put on one ounce =( He LOVES his baby food but does not like to take his bottle anymore. We go to the Pediatrician tomorrow for his 6 month shots and to talk about his diet. He has now been taken off the Prevacid and put BACK on Zantac (for the 3rd time) to see if that helps his appetite. If not then we have to go next week for an upper G.I. test at the hospital. I'm really hoping he will start taking his bottle again so we don't have to do that. He is 15.1oz and I'll get his height tomorrow. Here are his pics from his 6 month photo shoot.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment